Einstein Community Health Outreach (ECHO) Free Clinic Mission Statement:
The mission of the clinic is to provide free, high-quality, comprehensive health care to the uninsured population of the Bronx.
Our primary-care facility has the following standards for all of its patients:
- To provide an equal quality of care that is given to insured patients
- To provide the medications and labs appropriate for patient care
- To educate patients in their health concern as well as other prevalent health issues
- To enroll eligible patients in governmental health care programs
- To refer patients to the needed specialty care.
Our primary-care facility has the following goals for all of its volunteers and providers:
- To provide the staff with the appropriate resources.
- To facilitate efficient health care.
- To create a healthy working and social environment for volunteers and patients.
- To work as a team committed to its patients.
The ECHO Free Clinic embraces the spirit of volunteerism and service embodied in our health care professional volunteers.