Bank of America Benefits for Einstein Employees and Graduate Students
Through our relationship with Bank of America®, Einstein employees and graduate students are being offered special banking benefits and may be eligible for certain discounts on a new mortgage.
Einstein Banking Benefits
Einstein employees and graduate students can receive a special bundle of no-fee banking services by setting up an Einstein payroll direct deposit into an eligible existing or new personal Bank of America checking or savings account. You will start to receive benefits on that account 30 to 60 days after the identification of your Einstein payroll direct deposit into your account.
Employees and graduate students get special discounts on Einstein payroll direct deposit accounts including:
- No Bank of America monthly maintenance fees
- No Bank of America ATM fees (international transaction fees and fees charged by third-party ATM operators still apply)
- No Bank of America domestic wire transfer fees
Here’s how it works:
- Step 1: Open an eligible personal Bank of America checking and/or savings account.
- Step 2: To change or update your direct deposit instructions to include a new Bank of America account, please email Einstein’s payroll department at email@example.com to request a direct deposit form. You may designate up to three accounts for your direct deposits. Complete the form with your new Bank of America account information and return the completed form to payroll for processing. Please note that there is a pre-note verification process when you add or change bank accounts. This means that money you direct to a new Bank of America account through direct deposit will be mailed to you in the form of a physical check while your new account information goes through the verification process.
Already have a Bank of America account with Einstein payroll direct deposit?
If your account is eligible, there is nothing more you need to do. You will start to receive benefits on that account 30 to 60 days after the identification of your Einstein payroll direct deposit into your account.
Einstein Mortgage Discount Offer
Employees may qualify for a rate reduction or reduced closing costs on a new Bank of America mortgage. Bank of America N.A. is an Equal Housing Lender.
Need more information?
To learn more about the program, including eligibility, visit go.bofa.com/Montefiore.
Posted on: Tuesday, November 19, 2019