1. Abraham N, Quirouet A, Goldman HB. Transabdominal Sacrocolpopexy with Rectus Fascia Graft. 2016. Accepted to Int Urogynecol J.
2. Abraham, N. Makovey, I. King, A. Goldman, HB. Vasavada, S. The Effect of Time to Release of an Obstructing Synthetic Mid-urethral Sling on Repeat Surgery for Stress Urinary Incontinence. 2015. Accepted to Neurourol Urodyn.
3. Makovey, I. Abraham, N. Goldman, HB. Vasavada, S. Urgency Incontinence before and after Revision of a Synthetic Mid-Urethral Sling. 2015. Accepted to J Urol..
4. Abraham, N. Mendhiratta, N. Taneja, S. Patterns of Repeat Prostate Biopsy Utilization in Contemporary Clinical Practice. J Urol. 2015. 193(4): 1178-84.
5. Abraham, N. Goldman, HB. Review: An Update on the Pharmacotherapy for Lower Urinary Tract Dysfunction. Expert Opin Pharmacother. 2015. 16(1):79-93.
6. Nuanthaisong, U. Abraham N. Goldman, HB. Incidence of Adverse Events after Greater than 360 Cumulative Units of OnabotulinumtoxinA Given within a Three Month Time Period. Urology. 2014. 84 (5):1044-8.
7. Abraham N, Goldman HB. Transurethral Excision of Prolapsed Ureterocele. Int Urogynecol J. 2014: 25 (10):1435-1436.
8. Abraham N, Quirouet A, Vasavada S. Repair of Complete Urethral Disruption due to Synthetic Sling Complication. Int Urogynecol J. 2014: 25 (9): 1279-1280.
9. Abraham N. Vasavada S. Urgency after a Sling: Review of the Management. Curr Urol Rep. 2014 April. 15(4):400.
10. Abraham N. Goldman HB. Detrusor Underactivity. AUA Update Series. 2014. Volume 33, Lesson 11.
11. Abraham N. Goldman HB. Management of Overactive Bladder. Case Based Urology Learning Program. Cleveland Clinic. 2013.
12. Abraham N, Goldman HB. Surgical Techniques for Pelvic Floor Reconstruction: Review of the Recent Literature. Minerva Ginecologica. 2013 Feb. 65(1):29-39. 13. Borofsky MS, Rosenkrantz AB, Abraham N, Jain R, Taneja SS. Does Suspicion of Prostate Cancer on Integrated T2 and Diffusion-weighted MRI Predict More Adverse Pathology on Radical Prostatectomy? Urology. 2013 Feb 7; (12):1570-1 14. Makarov DV, Desai RA, Yu JB, Sharma R, Abraham N, Albertsen PC, Penson DF, Gross CP. The population level prevalence and correlates of appropriate and inappropriate imaging to stage incident prostate cancer in the medicare population. J Urol. 2012 Jan;187(1):97-102
15. Abraham, N. Simon, R. Shah, O. Thermal Injury Causing Delayed Perforation of Small Bowel after Transurethral Resection of Bladder Tumor without Evidence of Bladder Perforation. Can J Urol. 2011 Aug;18(4):5836-8
16. Abraham, N. Makarov, D. Stefanovics E, Desai R, Lepor H. Patient-centered Outcomes in Prostate Cancer Treatment: Predictors of Satisfaction up to 2 Years after Open Radical Retropubic Prostatectomy. Journal of Urology. 2010: 184(5): 1977-8 (Winner Best Poster for Prostate Cancer: Localized VI at Annual AUA meeting Chicago, IL 2009)
17. Lee, D, Abraham, N. Laparoscopic radical nephrectomy during pregnancy: case report and review of the literature. Journal of Endourology. 2008 : 22(3):517-8.
18. Abraham, N, Wan, F, Montagnet, C, Wong, Y-N, Armstr K. Decrease in Racial Disparities in the Staging Evaluation for Prostate Cancer After Publication of Staging Guidelines. J Urol. 2007: 178(1):82-7.