1. Haramati LB, Austin JHM. Complications after CT-guided Needle Biopsy through Aerated vs. Non-aerated Lung. Radiology 1991, 181:778. (Abstracted in the Yearbook of Diagnostic Radiology, 1993, Mosby Year Book, Inc.)
2. Haramati LB, Schulman LL, Austin JHM. Lung Nodules and Masses after Cardiac Transplantation. Radiology 1993; 188:491-497.
3. White CS, Haramati LB, Elder KH, Karp J, Belani CP. Carcinoma of the Lung in HIV-positive Patients: Findings on Chest Radiographs and CT. AJR 1995; 164: 593-597.
4. Haramati LB, Cartegena AM, Austin JHM. CT Evaluation of Mediastinal Lymphadenopathy: Non-contrast 5 mm vs. Post-contrast 10 mm sections. Journal of Computer Assisted Tomography 1995; 19: 375-378. (abstracted in Postgraduate Radiology)
5. Haramati LB. CT Guided Automated Needle Biopsy of the Chest. AJR 1995;165: 53-55.
6. Haramati LB. Diffuse Lung Disease: Evaluation of Chest Radiographs and High Resolution CT. Contemporary Diagnostic Radiology 1995; 18: 1-5.
7. Wimpfheimer O, Haramati LB, Haramati N. CT of the Ligamentum Arteriosum in Adults. Journal of Computer Assisted Tomography 1996; 20: 34-37.
8. Haramati LB, Haramati N. Pulmonary Pseudonodules on CT: A Common Pitfall Caused by Degenerative Arthritis. Journal of Thoracic Imaging 1996;11:283-285.
9. Haramati LB, Choi Y, Widrow CA, Austin JHM. Isolated Lymphadenopathy on Chest Radiographs of HIV-Infected patients. Clinical Radiology 1996; 51:345-349.
10. Stern EJ, Sun H, Haramati LB. Peripheral Bronchopleural Fistulas: CT Imaging Features. AJR 1996; 167: 117-120.
11. Haramati LB, Hochsztein JG, Marciano N, Nathanson N. Utility of Chest CT in the Evaluation of Trauma Patients. Emergency Radiology 1996; 3: 225-230.
12. Haramati LB, Jenny-Avital ER, Alterman DD. Effect of HIV Status on Chest Radiographics and CT Findings in Patients with Tuberculosis. Clinical Radiology 1997; 52: 31-35.
13. Haramati LB, Alterman DD, White CS, Kerr AS. Intrathoracic Lymphadenopathy in Patients with Empyema. Journal of Computed Assisted Tomography. 1997; 21: 608-611.
14. Haramati LB, Jenny-Avital ER. Approach to the Diagnosis of Pulmonary Disease in HIV Infected Patients. Journal of Thoracic Imaging. 1998; 13: 247-260.
15. Haramati LB, Alterman DD, Israel GI, Mallavurapu R, Haramati N. Complications Related to Osteopenia in the Thoracic Spine on Admission Chest Radiographics of Substance Abuse Detoxification Patients. Skeletal Radiology. 1998; 27: 565-568.
16. Zambetti EF, Haramati LB, Jenny-Avital ER, Borczuk AC. Detection and Significance of Splenomegaly on Chest Radiographs of HIV-infected Outpatients. Clinical Radiology 1999; 54:34-37.
17. Wu JW, White CS, Meyer CA, Haramati LB, Mason AC. Variant Bronchial Anatomy: CT Appearance and Classifications. AJR 1999; 172:741-744.
18. Wong J, Haramati LB, Rozenshtein A, Yanez M, Austin JHM. Non-small Cell Lung Cancer: Practice Patterns of Extrathoracic Imaging. Academic Radiology 1999; 6:211-215.
19. Kim AE, Haramati LB, Janus D, Borczuk A. Pulmonary Tumor Embolism Presenting as Infarcts on CT. Journal of Thoracic Imaging 1999; 14:135-137.
20. Haramati LB, Wong J. Intrathoracic Kaposi Sarcoma in Women with AIDS. Chest 2000; 117:410-419.
21. Haramati LB. Book Review - Imaging of Diffuse Lung Disease by Lynch DA, Newell JD, Jr., Lee JS, BC Decker Inc. Lung 2000;178:257
22. Haramati LB, White CS. MR Imaging of Lung Cancer. MRI Clinics of North America 2000, 8:43-57.
23. Bennett JA, Haramati LB. CT of Bronchopericardial Fistula: An Unusual Complication of Multidrug Resistant Tuberculosis in HIV Infection. AJR 2000; 175:819-820.
24. Deshpande KS, Haramati LB, Aldrich TK, Edelman M, Villanueva E. Foreign Body Aspiration, Asthma and Chronic Bronchitis. Am Fam Physician 2000; 62:1513-18.
25. Haramati LB, Lee G, Singh A, Molina PC, White CS. Newly Diagnosed Pulmonary Sarcoidosis in HIV-Infected Patients. Radiology 2001; 218:242-246.
26. Haramati LB, Jenny-Avital E. Chapter “Chest Radiology in AIDS” for book “Radiology of AIDS”. Springer-Verlag 2001.
27. DeVincenzo R, Haramati LB, Wolf EL, Klapper PJ. Gallstone Empyema Complicating Laparoscope Cholecystectomy. Journal of Thoracic Imaging 2001; 16:174-176.
28. Haramati LB, Glickstein JS, Issenberg HJ, Haramati N, Crooke GA. MR Imaging and CT of Vascular Anomalies and Connections in Patients with Congenital Heart Disease: Significance in Surgical Planning. RadioGraphics 2002; 22:337-349.
29. Haramati LB. “Building a bridge” - authors response. RadioGraphics 2002; 23:349.
30. Haramati LB, Jenny-Avital ER. Radiology of Intrathoracic Neoplasms in AIDS. Recent Advances and Research Updates 2002; 3:94-102.
31. Ricci ZJ, Haramati LB, Rosenbaum AT, Liebling MS. Role of CT in guiding the management of peripheral bronchopleural fistula. Journal of Thoracic Imaging 2002;17:214-218.
32. Grishina A, Haramati LB, Hoppenfeld B, Freeman LM. Utilization of CT-PA in an Emergency Department with Readily Available V/Q Scintigraphy. Emergency Radiology 2002;9:75-78.
33. Haramati LB, Aviram G. What constitutes effective management of pneumothorax after CT Guided Needle Biopsy of the Lung? Editorial for Chest 2002;121:1013-15
34. Haramati LB, Farkas SW, Bogomol AR, Stein MW. CT Demonstration of Dilated Thoracoabdominal Veins in Patients with Arteriovenous Fistulas or Grafts for Hemodialysis. Journal of Computer Assisted Tomography 2002;26:801-804.
35. Shah PK, Austin JHM, White CS, Patel P, Haramati LB, Pearson GDN, Shiau MC, Berkmen YM. Missed non-small cell lung cancer: Radiographic Findings of potentially resectable lesions evident only in retrospect. Radiology 2003;226:235-241.
36. Baron S, Haramati LB, Rivera VT. Radiological and Clinical Findings in Acute and Chronic Exogenous Lipoid Pneumonia. Journal of Thoracic Imaging 2003; 18:217-224.
37. Mui LW, Haramati LB, Alterman DD, Haramati N, Zelefsky MN, Hamerman D. Evaluation of Vertebral Fractures on Lateral Chest Radiographics of Innercity Postmenopausal Women. Calified Tissue International 2003; 73:550-4.
38. Haramati LB, Moche IE, Rivera VT, Patel PV, Heyneman L, McAdams HP, Issenberg HJ, White CS. CT of Partial Anomalous Pulmonary Venous Connections in Adults. Journal of Computer Assisted Tomography 2003; 27:743-749.
39. Alva RV, Rosenthal L, Haramati LB, Madan R, Aldrich TK. Lymphoepithelial Cyst in the Lung. Chest 2003; 123:1299-1302
40. Burns J, Haramati LB, Whitney K, Zelefsky MN. Consistency of Reporting Basic Characteristics of Lung Nodules and Masses on CT. Academic Radiology 2004; 11:233-237.
41. Gosalia A, Haramati LB, Sheth MP, Spindola-Franco H. CT Detection of Acute Myocardial Infarction. AJR 2004; 182:1563-1566
42. Tsai K-L, Gupta E, Haramati LB. Pulmonary Atelectasis is a Frequent Alternative Diagnosis in Patients Undergoing CT-PA for Suspected Pulmonary Embolism. Emergency Radiology 2004; 10:282-286.
43. Gohari A, Haramati LB. Complications of CT-Guided Lung Biopsy:Lesion Size and Depth Matter. Editorial, Chest 2004; 126:666-667.
44. Stein DL, Haramati LB, Spindola-Franco H, Friedman J, Klapper PJ. Intrathoracic Lymphadenopathy in Hospitalized Patient with Pneumococcal Pneumonia. Chest 2005; 127:1271-1275.
45. Ojutiku OO. Haramati LB, Sprayregen S, Rakoff S. Radiology Residents on Call Interpretation of Chest Radiographics for Pneumonia. Academic Radiology 2005; 12:658-664.
46. He H, Stein MW, Zalta BM, Haramati LB. Pulmonary Infarction: Spectrum of Findings on Multidetector CT. Journal of Thoracic Imaging 2006;21:1-7.
47. He H, Stein MW, Zalta BM, Haramati LB. CT Evaluation of Right Heart Dysfunction in Patients with Pulmonary Embolism. Journal of Computer Assisted Tomography 2006;30:262-6.
48. Friedman M, Wiseman S, Haramati, LB, Gordon G, Spevack DM. Noncompaction of the Left Ventricle in a Patient with Dextroversion. European Journal of Echocardiography 2006 Feb 24Epub ahead of print
49. Ahmed I, Katz DH, Crooke GA, Li M, Doddamani S, Haramati L, Ostfeld R, Gordon GM, Spevack DM. Bi-ventricular Mural Vegetations in a Patient Without Valvular Pathology. J Am Soc Echocardiogr. 2006;19:938.e5-7.
50. Jacobi AH, Gohari A, Zalta B, Stein MW, Haramati LB. Ventricular Myocardial Fat:CT Findings and Clinical Correlates. J Thorac Imaging (in press)
51. Derman AY, Sperling D, Merav A, Jain VR, Levin M, Haramati L. Endometrioma Presenting as a Cavitary Lung Mass with Intense 18F-FDG Uptake on PET-CT. Journal of Thoracic Imaging (in press).
52. Khan AM, Shim C, Simmons N, Chung V, Alterman DD, Haramati LB, Berman AR. Tracheopathia osteochondroplastica: a rare cause of tracheal stenosis. J ThoracCardiovasc Surg;132:714-6.
53. Gold ME, Spindola-Franco H, Jain VR, Spevack DM, Haramati LB. Coronary Sinus Compression: An Early CT Sign of Cardiac Tamponade. JCAT (in press)
54. Haramati LB, Jenny-Avital ER, Alterman DD. Thoracic Manifestations of Immune Restoration Syndromes in AIDS. J Thorac imaging (accepted, pending revisions)