The Einstein/Montefiore Psychology Internship Training Program is an APA-accredited, year-long predoctoral internship with an established reputation for providing exceptional training opportunities for future psychologists.
The program provides:
- 6 intern positions each year - 2 in the Child/Adolescent specialization and 4 in the Adult specialization
- individually tailored training in the adult and child outpatient clinics, inpatient unit, psychiatric emergency room, and substance abuse units
- specialized elective options including geriatric psychiatry, sleep-wake disorders, school-based mental health, transplant unit, HIV clinic, marriage education project, managed care company, neuropsychological assessment, and the opportunity to participate in ongoing research
- unparalleled training, supervision, and support by dedicated faculty with expertise in cognitive behavioral therapy, psychodynamic therapy, dialectical behavior therapy, family systems, and interpersonal therapy
- immersion into a vibrant, diverse urban patient population at one of the nation's U.S. News and World Report highest-ranked hospital psychiatry departments
- exposure to and collaboration with expert physician scientists in virtually every field of medicine
- nearly a full day of didactic training, including three hours of seminars and weekly Grand Rounds
- a highly competitive benefits package
For more information, see the Psychology Internship Training Program website.