The Goal of the Immunology Journal Club, a joint effort between the departments of Immunology/Microbiology and Pathology, is to present and discuss recent potentially high impact papers (less than 3 months old) of broad interests to the Immunology community.
- The Immunology JC is held every Tuesday, from 9:30-10:30am mostly in Price 551, with two presenters. The presentation starts at 9:30am (but please check location/time every week as some changes may occur).
- Papers are of high-impact and interesting to a broad audience and do not focus on the individual's particular interest.
- Each presentation lasts 30 minutes which is sufficient to cover only essential background and the main points and problems with the paper, and some time for discussion.
- Everyone is presenting, ie, faculty, postdocs and students, and new trainees are added as they enter the labs.
- All participants supporting this initiative commit as much as possible to attending regularly.
- After presenting, speakers are automatically added to bottom of the heap. Calendar continues all year round, minus holidays or possible conflicting events.
Below is the current list and calendar:
Light Breakfast is served.
David Fooksman :email@example.com.
Gregoire Lauvau :firstname.lastname@example.org.
Upcoming journal club presentations will be posted on our weekly events calendar ("What's happening at M&I?").
Go to Einstein events calendar (school-wide)