Einstein-Montefiore electrophysiology training programs include the following:
- The Einstein-Montefiore Electrophysiology Fellowship Program prepares candidates for board certification in electrophysiology
- The Einstein-Montefiore Cardiovascular Fellowship Training Program includes an advanced electrophysiology and pacing rotation in which fellows gain experience in device and non-device arrhythmia treatment methods
- Each year, two fellows who have substantial and long-term interests in clinical electrophysiology and pacing are selected from the Cardiovascular Fellowship Training Program at Einstein-Montefiore or other strong programs. These fellows complete a 4th year of training to gain more intensive experience leading to certification by the American Board of Internal Medicine (ABIM)
- Electrophysiology elective rotations for medical residents are encouraged, and can be primarily clinical or clinical research. Many residents have produced publications related to these rotations, or have used the clinical experience to confirm their interest in a career in cardiology.
- Seminars for medical students