• Cocultivation and isolation of HIV from patient PBMCs
• Viral load determination by HIV-1 or HCV RNA copy number in plasma
• HIV p24 antigen capture assay
• HIV-1 neutralization assays
• Repository of titered primary HIV isolates
• Qualitative HIV-1 DNA and RNA measurements by real-time PCR
• Determination of HIV cellular tropism
• Molecular biology support for the study of HIV, OI pathogens
• Design and support study of protein-protein interactions of HIV-1 proteins with viral and cellular proteins using yeast-two hybrid system and reverse two-hybrid system
• Real time PCR support to study HIV-1 replication at various stages including early and late reverse transcription, nuclear import and integrationView All Services
Harris Goldstein, M.D.
Ganjam Kalpana, Ph.D.