The shRNA Core Facility is equipped with state-of-the-art robotics and assay equipment, shared with the Macromolecular Therapuetics Development Facility.
Assay equipment includes:
- EnVision Multilabel Plate Reader
- Fluorescence intensity
- Fluorescence polarization
- Time-resolved fluorescence
- Operetta High-Content Imaging System
- Suitable for shRNA-based arrayed screens
- Fluorescence and brightfield imaging
- Sophisticated image analysis software
- Xenon arc lamp
- 2x, 10x, and 20x objectives
- Four excitation and emisison filters (blue, green, red, far red)
- Environmental control chamber (temperature and CO2) for live-cell imaging
The EnVision and Operetta instruments are available for use in RNAi screening. Time on these instruments is also available for non-screening applications. Contact us for more information.