CRISPR/Cas9 knockout cell lines
Contact us at shRNA@einstein.yu.edu to discuss.
shRNA and ORF reagents and cell lines
Send an email to shRNA@einstein.yu.edu with this information for your genes of interest: Gene Symbol (e.g. GAPDH; lookup here), Gene ID (e.g. 2597; lookup here), and species (human, mouse, or rat). We will send you an order form listing available clones (including controls)
Contact Deborah Smith at email@example.com to schedule. For the Operetta instrument, also download and fill out the Operetta Plate Submission Form and return it by email to shRNA@einstein.yu.edu.
Contact John Reidhaar-Olson at firstname.lastname@example.org to discuss.
Pricing for internal researchers
The prices and services listed in this section are available to researchers at Albert Einstein College of Medicine, Montefiore Medical Center, and Yeshiva University.
The multi-clone discount is offered when four or more shRNA clones are ordered in a given format for the same gene target. LentiORF and cDNA clones are priced at the individual clone prices listed below.
Controls are always available at the multi-clone discount price, regardless of the number of other clones ordered.
Members of the Ruth L. and David S. Gottesman Institute for Stem Cell Biology and Regenerative Medicine receive 30% off on all services.
- Viral supernatant (200 µl at >106 TU/ml in DMEM + 5% serum; titer will be determined on 293T cells for each clone)
- Individual clones: $125 each
- Multi-clone discount (4 or more shRNA clones for same gene target): $62.50 per clone
- Concentrated viral stock (50 µl at >108 TU/ml in DMEM + 5% serum; titer will be determined on 293T cells for each clone)
- Individual clone: $300 each
- Multi-clone discount (4 or more shRNA clones for same gene target): $150 per clone
- Plasmid DNA (>1 µg)
- Individual clones: $90 each
- Multi-clone discount (4 or more shRNA clones for same gene target): $45 per clone
- Bacterial glycerol stock
- Individual clone: $30 each
- Multi-clone discount (4 or more shRNA clones for same gene target): $15 per clone
- Generation of stable shRNA-expressing cell line
- Per-cell line charge to optimize transduction and selection conditions: $100
- Transduction and selection, per shRNA and cell line: $45
- Generation of stable knockout cell line using CRISPR/Cas9
- sgRNA design and cloning, sgRNA and Cas9 viral packaging, transduction, selection, and Cas9 induction: $400 per sgRNA
- Per–parental cell line charge to optimize transduction and selection conditions: $100
- Assessment of knockdown
- Per-gene probe set charge: $120
- Per-plate branched DNA assay charge: $700
- Instrument use
- EnVision Multilabel Plate Reader: $40 per hour, 1 hour minimum
- Operetta High Content Imaging System: $100 per hour, 1 hour minimum
- Screening services
Pricing for external researchers
Researchers at institutions that are members of the New York Structural Biology Center Consortium (Memorial Sloan Kettering Cancer Center, Columbia University, Rockefeller University, New York University, Mt. Sinai School of Medicine, State University of New York, City University of New York, Weill Cornell Medical Center, and Wadsworth Center, New York State Department of Health) can order shRNA viral preparations (200 µl at 106 TU/ml) at a cost of $187.50 per clone. The multiclone discount mentioned above does not apply to external orders. shRNA screening services are also available to external researchers at these institutions. Please contact us for details.
CRISPR/Cas9-based cell-line knockouts to external academic researchers at a 50% increase over the prices listed above.
Assessment of knockdown and instrument use are available at a 50% increase over the prices listed above for internal researchers.