AIF provides two high-end computer workstations and supports several image analysis packages that can be used for visualization, quantification and restoration of light microscope and electron microscopy image data. The AIF advises and trains users on proper ways to generate data and perform quantitative data analysis on their own. Image analysis can also be conducted on an assisted basis by the AIF staff.
- Quantify fluorescent intensities, shapes, volumes and distances
- Deconvolve epi-fluorescent data sets
- Track moving object velocity, speed, distance
- Convert 3D time-lapse data into movies
- 3D reconstructions
- Electron tomography reconstructions
- Single particle analysis