- For questions about email, Banner, Help-Desk and other services, check the ITS webpage
- What is the difference between a Backup and an Archive?
Symantec White Paper: "Your Backup Is Not an Archive"
Backup vs Archive #1 (PDF)
Backup vs Archive #2 (PDF)
- What Scientific Software is available at Einstein?
Some of the specialty software is described at: Specialty software information
- Who supports architecting, purchasing, configuring and maintaining computer hardware/software?
We can help you with this, please see our Contacts page
- I need help with a very large computational problem!
Please see our Contacts page
- What is the Van Etten Data Center?
The Data Center is a facility built specifically for housing computer equipment. It has several levels of power and network redundancy, and offers a secure, controlled environment to house University's equipment.
For more details, please see our Contacts page
- How do I include Research Computing costs in my grant submission?
We will be happy to work with you on this. Please contact Dr. Eduardo Zaborowski