The Albert Einstein College of Medicine/Montefiore Fellowship in Child and Adolescent Psychiatry participates in the National Residency Matching Program (NRMP). Our NRMP # is 3153405F0. All applications must be submitted through the Electronic Residency Application Service, ERAS. Residents will be selected based on their preparedness, ability, aptitude, academic credentials, communication skills and personal qualities. We interview for 4 First Year Child and Adolescent Psychiatry (CAP) positions.
The following lists the materials used for evaluation of all resident candidates. Completion of materials prior to October 15th is highly encouraged.
- Completed application via ERAS
- Standard passport photo
- Personal statement
- Updated Curriculum Vitae (can use ERAS format)
- MSPE, formerly known as the Dean's letter from medical school (with translation if not in English)
- Official transcript from medical school
- Copy of medical school diploma
- Copy of license(s)
- Official copy of parts I, II and III USMLE scores. Passing score required. USMLE (http://www.usmle.org)
- E.C.F.M.G. Certificate (if applicable). Minimum passing score required
- Three (3) letters of professional reference including letter from previous Training Director
- General Program Director Attestation form (available on AADPRT website). Can be emailed to email@example.com if trouble uploading to ERAS. Can be attached to PD letter as last two pages.
- Passage of 3 CSVs prior to ranking is highly encouraged
We will begin reviewing files as they are completed. If you are invited for an interview, please respond as soon as possible to arrange a date for interview. We will interview on Tuesdays in September, October and November.
If you have any questions, please contact:
Mrs. Sheryllyn Smith
Albert Einstein College of Medicine/Montefiore Medical Center
Office of Residency Training
Department of Psychiatry and Behavioral Sciences
Division of Child and Adolescent Psychiatry
3331 Bainbridge Avenue
Bronx, New York 10467