Human Resources


Payroll Staff  

Payroll is responsible for the application of taxation and deduction that you see on your pay advice. Payroll staff will be available to answer deduction questions with regards to: Federal, State and Local taxation, benefits, and union.

Contact: Daryl Haley, Payroll Administrator
Contact Info: 718.430.2016 or 
Area of Expertise: Tax questions, benefits, general questions
Campus: 1300 Morris Park Avenue, Suite 1212

Contact: Charlotte Perry, Payroll Analyst
Contact Info: 718.430.3048 or
Area of Expertise: Tax questions, benefits, union deductions, reissue W2 requests
Campus: 1300 Morris Park Avenue, Suite 1205


Kronos Staff 

Our Kronos Timekeeping System validates and approves employee timecards.  Kronos staff will help employees and managers to add and remove employees from the Kronos Timekeeping System.  Questions with regards to earnings leave and vacation codes are some of the many questions that staff will answer.

Contact: Paula Joseph, Kronos Specialist
Contact Info: 718.430.2731 or
Area of Expertise: Validation, approving timesheets, Kronos training
Campus: 1200 Morris Park Ave, Suite 1205


Common Questions 

Who can I call for W2 questions?
Please call 718.430.3048 Charlotte Perry, Payroll Analyst, will be able to answer if a W2 was sent to you. She also is able to request replacement W2s be issued. Because the W2s are issued outside the HRIS and Payroll Services Department, please allow up to one week for a reissuance.

Who can I talk to for general questions?
You can call our general number (718.430.3170), and a staff member will either answer your question or redirect you to ensure your questions are answered.

Who should direct deposits be sent to?
Direct deposits may be scanned or emailed to any payroll staff members. If you prefer, you may drop off your request at our office. Please remember that it takes one pay period for your direct deposit to be applied. The first pay period is needed to test your direct deposit number.

Who can I talk to about parsonage?
Please call 718.430.2016 Daryl Haley works with the director of tax compliance to apply parsonage to employee wages. The director determines eligibility while Daryl Haley ensures the application is applied to the wage record.

How do I access my Pay Stub information? 
You may access your pay stub information by logging into our portal.  Instructions are also here to follow - View Pay Stub.

Payroll Forms 

Payroll Calendars 

Payroll Policies 

Click here to log in