Sandra Flavia Braganza, M.D.
- Global Health
- Medical education
- Pediatric nutrition
- Resident education in social determinants of health
- Improving library card ownership in underserved communities
- Evaluation of teen clinic
- Perez M, Scharbach K, Braganza S. Parents perceived importance and applicability of the 5-2-1-0 guidelines. Pediatric Academic Societies, 2012.
- Zajac L, Scharbach K, Braganza S. Secondhand Smoke Exposure in Multiunit Housing: What’s the Drift? Pediatric Academic Societies, 2013:4535.626.
- Turner C, Scharbach K, Braganza S. Do Parents Read the Label? An Assessment of Parents’ Use and Understanding of Nutrition Labels. Pediatric Academic Societies, 2013:3806:118.
- Elensary M, Kuo A, Klein M, Alcamo A, Braganza S, Lax Y, Patel M, Shchiff D. Catalysts for change: Empowering resident advocates focused on leadership and community engagement. Presented at the Association of Pediatric Program Directors Chicago, April 2014.
- Patel M, Braganza S. Assessing Legal Needs of Patients at a Federally Qualified Health Center. PAS 2014.
- Fiori K, Schecter J, Houndenou S, Braganza S. Global Health Delivery Science: Applying the Care Delivery Value Framework to a Community Based HIV/AIDS Initiative in Togo, West Africa, AAP 2014.
- Singh A, Wilkinson S, Braganza S. Smartphones and pediatric apps to mobilize the medical home. J Pediatrics. 2014:165(3):606-610.
Material in this section is provided by individual faculty members who are solely responsible for its accuracy and content.