All international Exchange Students must obtain a mandatory F-1 visa to participate once you are accepted into the elective course. Once accepted to the elective, Einstein’s Office of the Registrar and the International Students and Scholars Office (ISSO) will prepare the I-20 Certificate of Eligibility for Nonimmigrant (F-1) Student Status form. This form will be sent to you, along with instructions to obtain the F-1 visa from a US Embassy/Consulate abroad.
For additional information regarding approved Exchange Students coming from Abroad, please visit International Students and Scholars Office (ISSO) website.
Einstein only accepts applications from students who are officially approved and are affiliated with these International Exchange Programs:
- School of Medicine of Ben Gurion University of the Negev in Israel
- Hadassah Medical School of the Hebrew University in Jerusalem
- Einstein-Paris Exchange Program of the University of Paris system
- Karolinska Institute in Sweden
- Saitama Medical School in Japan
Albert Einstein does not accept international students or students from non-accredited LCME medical schools into the Visiting Student Electives program.