Medical School Challenges
Step 1 Support
Office of Academic Support & Counseling (OASC)
<<Back to List
2. Academic Program (e.g. MD, PhD, MD/PhD):
If PhD, whose lab are you in? (optional)
5. Year of birth:
6. How many years at Einstein?
7. What has been a rather challenging adjustment for you at Einstein? (list as many as you want)
8. List universities or colleges before Einstein:
9. List any university or college clubs before Einstein:
Blood drive, Orientation leader, Ice hockey club team, ZBT
10. Prior careers, e.g. pilot, gardener, nurse, etc.:
11. Where you lived before Einstein:
12. If not raised in US, where were you raised?
13. If English isn't your first language, what is?
14. Hobbies (remember those?)/Einstein Club Interests:
15. Other info that might help describe you?
16. What you do to take care of yourself?
Giving to Einstein
Graduate Medical Education (G.M.E.)
Graduate Program (Ph.D.)
Master in Bioethics (M.S.)
Masters in Clinical Research (M.S.)
Master of Public Health (M.P.H.)
Medical Program (M.D.)
MSTP Program (M.D. - Ph.D.)
Einstein in the Media
Social Media Hub
ALBERT EINSTEIN ®
College of Medicine
© 2013 Albert Einstein College of Medicine |
Jack and Pearl Resnick Campus
| 1300 Morris Park Avenue Bronx, NY 10461