For clarity below are further details to keep in mind as you design your curriculum:
- both Bioethics and Medical Humanities I and II are required and must be taken in the same academic year, for 6 credits.
- a Capstone/Thesis project (awarded 4 credits) is also required for graduation.
- you can, upon receiving program approval, take for credit toward the MBE a number of courses offered through Yeshiva University's constitutive schools. For a list of graduate courses being offered throughout the system, students may contact the Office of the University Registrar
- keep in mind that at least half of your total 32 credits should be BIOE courses offered through Einstein College of Medicine.
- the MBE can be completed over a number of years (though ideally within 5 years).
Further below are sample curricula for each type of MBE student. The links lead to both more specific information and visual representations of your year(s) in the program.