1. VANILLA Study for Adult Men with an Autism Spectrum Disorder
We are looking for approximately 130 men with an autism spectrum disorder to join the VANILLA study.
We will measure the effects of an investigational drug on social behavior, communication and safety.
You may be able to take part in this study if you:
• Are a man aged 18-45 years with a diagnosis
of autism spectrum disorder
• Speak and read English
• Have a caregiver willing to help you complete study activities and answer questions from
What to Expect if You Join:
- The study will last up to 24 weeks.
- You will come to the clinic for up to 7 visits in 18 weeks.
- You will have health checks at these visits, including:
- Blood tests
- Urine test
- Caregiver questions
- Electrocardiogram (ECG) to measure the electrical activity of your heart
- You will have 10 other visits; it is your choice to have these visits at the clinic or at your home.
- Health checks at these visits will include:
- Blood tests
- You will be assigned, by chance, to take one of the following every day for 12 weeks:
- Investigational drug or Placebo (a pill with no drug in it)
If you or your child are interested
in participating in this study, please contact Emma Racine at (718) 920-6483 or firstname.lastname@example.org
2. A Study of Trichuris Suis Ova and Autism
If you or your child are interested in participating in this study,
please contact Emma Racine at (718) 920-6483 or email@example.com