The Department of Obstetrics & Gynecology and Women's Health at Albert Einstein College of Medicine Montefiore Medical Center is committed to providing comprehensive quality health care for women and ongoing training of physicians as students, residents, fellows and faculty.
We are an academically oriented program focused on training residents as providers for women’s health care and as consultants in the specialty. Each of the divisions as well as the Generalist Division have faculty that is actively engaged in a variety of research endeavors in which residents are encouraged to participate. At Einstein we are committed to our residents’ future career development along traditional and less traditional paths.
Our Fellowships (Faculty in Division)
- Maternal Fetal Medicine (20)
- Gynecologic Oncology (11)
- Reproductive Endocrine and Infertility (10)
- Family Planning Fellowship (3)
- Reproductive Genetics (4)
- Minimally Invasive Gynecology (7)
- Pelvic Medicine and Reconstructive Surgery (5)
Meet Our Residents
Paul-Ann Green, M.D.
Medical College: Albany Medical College
College: Sophie Davis School of Biomedical Education
Meet more of our residents!