Sarah E. Vollbracht, M.D.
- To provide clinical training in all aspects of headache patient care in the outpatient and inpatient setting as well as the emergency department.
- To provide the opportunity for training and participation in basic and clinical research pertinent to the field of headache medicine.
- Epidemiology and Health Services
- Headache Classification
- Clinical Trials
- Biomarker and Family Studies
- Migraine Genetics
- Migraine Comorbidities
- Inpatient Headache Therapies
- Interventional Therapies
- Unusual Headache Disorders
- Headache in Pregnancy
Length of Fellowship: 1-2 years (United Counsel for Neurologic Subspecialties accredited)
Contact: Sarah Vollbracht (email@example.com)