Director: Solomon L. Moshé, M.D.
Division Contact Information
Solomon L. Moshe, M.D.
Phone: (718) 430-2447
Mission: To provide outstanding clinical care through translational research dedicated to the well-being of children with neurological diseases and train future child neurologists.
The Division is recognized throughout the world for its outstanding academic clinical achievements. It is actively involved in research into epilepsy, language disorders, autism, headaches and neuromuscular diseases.
Critical success factors
- To augment the international recognition of our outstanding academic programs in epilepsy, language disorders, autism and headaches.
- To establish cross-departmental centers of excellence aiming at providing innovative services based on translational research.
- To continue supporting young investigators through institutional grants.
- To foster an environment that rewards both individual growth and teamwork.
- To establish programs to mentor trainees in becoming leaders in Child Neurology.
- To enhance the Child Neurology Residency Training Program and facilitate and/or improve other educational efforts in the department for physicians and other professional staff.
The Children's Hospital at Montefiore
|Moshe, L. Solomon, M.D.
|Djukic, Aleksandra, M.D., Ph.D.
|Sogawa, Yoshimi, M.D.
|Spiro, J. Alfred, M.D.
|Shinnar, Shlomo, M.D., Ph.D.
|Hasson, Joseph Henry, M.D.
|Steinschneider, Mitchell, M.D., Ph.D.
|Laureta, Emma, M.D.
|Kan, Li, M.D.
|Rapin, Isabelle, M.D.
|Sy-Kho, Marrie Rose, M.D.
|Raynes, R. Hillary, M.D.
|Ballaban-Gil, Ruth Karen, M.D.