Director: Richard Lipton, M.D.
Division Contact: Charlotte Magnotta
Specific issues we are interested in are:
- Developing approaches to improve the health of individuals over the age of 70
- Promoting successful brain aging and cognitive vitality
- Preventing diseases that affect memory loss
- Preventing falls and promoting the maintenance of independent functioning
- Providing education and information regarding the aging brain to families and the community
|Lipton, Richard, M.D.
|Katz, Joy Mindy, M.P.H.
|Holtzer, Roee, Ph.D.
|Buschke, Herman, M.D.
|Zimmerman, E. Molly, Ph.D.
|Derby, Ann Carol, Ph.D.