Vaughn Wesley Folkert, M.D.
- Michael B, Coyne DW, Fishbane S, Folkert VW, Lynn R, Nissenson AR, agarwal R, Eschbach JW, Fadem SZ, Trout JR, Strobos J, Warnock DG. Sodium ferric gluconate complex in hemodialysis patients: adverse reactions compared to placebo and iron dextran. Kidney Int. 61:1830-1839. 2002.
- Folkert VW, Javier AM, O’Mara NB. Caring for the renal failure patient: optimizing iron therapy. Nephrol Nurs J. 29:585-593. 2002.
- Coyne DW, Adkinson NF, Nissenson AR, Fishbane S, Agarwal R, Eschbach JW, Michael B, Folkert VW, Battle D, Trout JR, Dahl N, Myirski P, Strobos J, Warnock, DG. Sodium ferric gluconate complex in hemodialysis patients. II. Adverse reactions in iron dextran-sensitive and dextran-tolerant patients. Kidney Int. 63:217-224. 2003.
- Folkert VW, Michael B, Agarwal R, Coyne DW, Dahl N, Myirski P, Warnock DG. Chronic use of sodium ferric gluconate complex in hemodialysis patients: safety of higher- dose (≥250 mg) administration. Am J Kidney Dis. 41:651-657. 2003
- Folkert, VW. Intravenous iron therapy in chronic kidney disease and peritoneal dialysis patients. Nephrol Nurs J. 30:571-576. 2003.
- Michael B, Coyne DW, Folkert VW, Dahl NV Warnock DG. Sodium ferric fluconate complex in haemodialysis patients: a prospective evaluation of long-term safety. Nephrol Dial Transplant. 19:1576-1580. 2004.
Material in this section is provided by individual faculty members who are solely responsible for its accuracy and content.