Chang S. Shim, M.D.
- Treatment of troublesome cough in hospitalized acute asthma patients.
- Physical therapy for reversal of lobar atelectasis in hospitalized patients.
- Fibrinolysis for management of complicated pleural effusions.
- Pleurodesis for management of symptomatic malignant pleural effusions.
- Adverse effects of systemic corticosteroids in diabetic patients hospitalized for acute exacerbations of COPD.
Material in this section is provided by individual faculty members who are solely responsible for its accuracy and content.