Applicants eligible for appointment to the Hematology Oncology Fellowship Program sponsored by the Albert Einstein College of Medicine must be:
- Graduates of an LCME accredited medical school in the USA or Canada.
- Graduates of an American Osteopathic Association accredited school of Osteopathy.
- International Medical Graduates who have a valid certificate from the ECFMG or a full and unrestricted license to practice in a US licensing jurisdiction, or Graduates of an LCME approved 5th Pathway Program.
Applicants must have successfully completed the PGY level 3-position in internal medicine as of June 30th prior to beginning fellowship training on July 1st.
Montefiore Medical Center sponsors H1, H1b and J1 visas.
- Completed application, submitted through the Electronic Residency Application Service (ERAS) www.aamc.org/eras, Paper applications are not accepted.
- Current CV
- Dean's letter
- ECFMG Status Report
- Recommendation letter from your (current) program director
- Recommendation letters from two (2) faculty members
- Personal Statement
- USMLE Transcript