Each fellow will develop a portfolio during the course of the fellowship year. The portfolio will contain all of the fellow’s formal presentations and projects completed during the year as well as all case write-ups and minor presentations.
Each fellow is assigned to work with a faculty member on an ongoing quality improvement (QI) project within the division. Many of the fellowship QI/Research projects and case reports have resulted in abstracts and poster presentations at national meetings.
- Core curriculum lecture and literature review
- Geriatric case conference and literature review
- Abstract for submission to American Geriatrics Society (AGS) and/or American Medical Directors Association (AMDA)
- Geriatric mortality case conference
- QI Project
- Journal club article and literature review (2)
- Margaret Tietz Center case write ups (2)
- Ethic case write ups (2)