Administrative oversight is provided by the Dean, Allen Spiegel, M.D., and Associate Dean for Clinical Research Education, Paul Marantz, M.D., MPH. The program is directed by Ellie Schoenbaum, M.D., Professor of Epidemiology and Population Health.
Scientific Advisory Review Committee (SARC)
As the flagship educational program of the Institute for Clinical and Translational Research, which integrates the CRTP within the larger research committee of Einstein and Montefiore Medical Center. The ICTR. SARC meets at least twice per year, and as needed and is chaired by Richard Gorlick, M.D.
CTRP Executive Committee
Oversight of the curriculum, mentoring, and research activities is provided by an Executive Committee, which meets monthly. The Committee is chaired by Ellie Schoenbaum, M.D.. Members of the Executive Committee are:
- Hillel Cohen, DrPH, Associate Professor of Epidemiology and Population Health: Associate Director for Curriculum
- Johanna Daily, M.D., Associate Professor of Medicine, Division of Infectious Diseases: Associate Director for Mentoring and Career Development
- Frederick Kaskel, M.D., Professor Pediatrics: Associate Director for Thesis Support and Evaluation
- Aileen McGinn, Ph.D., Assistant Professor of Epidemiology & Population Health: Associate Director of Clinical Research Training Program
- Paul Marantz, M.D. MPH, Professor of Epidemiology & Population Health: Associate Dean for Clinical Research Education; Founder of the CRTP
Members of the Executive Committee serve on the CRTP Admissions Committee. Additional members include Michal Melamed M.D. MS, Assistant Professor of Medicine (Nephrology); Polly Bijur Ph.D., Professor of Emergency Medicine, Melissa Diane McKee, M.D., MS, Associate Professor.
External Advisory Board
In addition, an External Advisory Board of the ICTR will annually review this program, and report their recommendations to the Dean, the Program Director, and the SARC.