Core Director: Jan Vijg, PhD
The Genomics and Epigenomics of Aging Core provides support for research efforts to unravel the molecular regulatory networks that control physiological homeostasis and longevity in organisms from yeast to humans.
The GEAC offers global genome and epigenome screening resources, including analysis pipelines, uniquely tailored to aging research.
- Web-based access to whole genome association data from human centenarians and controls for in silico testing of candidate genes for association with longevity
- Sequence enrichment for next-generation re-sequencing of candidate gene regions
- Genome-wide DNA methylation analysis using the advanced HpaII tiny fragment Enrichment by Ligation-mediated PCR (HELP) platform
- Computational analysis of next-gen sequencing data
- Data repositories of genomic and epigenomic variants associated with aging and longevity
For information regarding consultation fees, experimental design and methods, please contact email@example.com.
2012-2013 Services and Rates for the Genomics and Epigenomics of Aging Core