THE SENATE of the
ALBERT EINSTEIN COLLEGE OF MEDICINE
April 3, 2013 at 4:00 PM
ROBBINS AUDITORIUM, FORCHHEIMER BUILDING (NOTE: Location Change) – EINSTEIN CAMPUS
- Approval of Minutes
- Dean’s Report: Dr. Allen Spiegel
- Speaker’s Report: Dr. Jeffrey Segall
- Report of Committee on Committees: Dr. Vinayaka Prasad
- Tenure and Space at Einstein: Dr. Fred Brewer, Professor, Molecular Pharmacology, Microbiology and Immunology
- Old Business
- New Business
- Light and electron microscopy services offered by the Analytical Imaging Facility. Mr. Frank Macaluso, Administrative Director and Director of Electron Microscopy.
ALL FACULTY, RESEARCH FELLOWS, AND STUDENTS ARE ALLOWED AND ENCOURAGED TO SPEAK AT THE MEETING, THOUGH ONLY SENATORS CAN VOTE.
For further information, contact the Senate Speaker, Dr. Jeffrey Segall, at 718.678.1109