Office of Grant Support

Private Sources of Funding

Information on approximately 600 non-federal sources of grant and fellowship support is now available.  

Choose one of the links below depending on your interest and search strategy:

Graduate Funding Sources

Note: The "Junior Faculty" category refers to a requirement of faculty status.  Junior faculty members 
may be eligible for "Post-Doctoral" awards.  "Post-Doctoral" awards include both Ph.D.- and M.D.-specific
funding support.


Immigration Announcements

The United States Citizenship & Immigration Services requires that all nonimmigrants report a change of address to the Service within ten days of moving. There is no fee for the processing of the form and the procedure is very simple. The USCIS form AR-11 allows you to change your address online.

Once you complete the AR-11, make a copy for yourself and one for the OIS. Send the copy to the OIS, Belfer Building Room 1205 so we may update your record in SEVIS.


Contact Us

Office of International Studen Services

Alexia Pakiela
Director, OIS and Office of Academic Appointments
Belfer Building, Room 1205
Telephone: 718.430.2850
Fax: 718.430.770

Krishma Azmat Dutt 

Support Staff

Telephone: 718.430.2850



Click here to log in