The telecommunications department, located in Belfer Room 110, manages all telephone, voicemail (available to campus faculty and staff only), fax/modem, and speakerphone installations, as well as any repairs, updates or moves.
There is a $3.00 monthly recurring charge for voicemail and $19.00 monthy recurring charge for a fax/modem line. An "auto attendant, " or menu mailbox, which directs callers to individual extentions within a particular department, also is available.
Our department will work with you to design a system that meets your needs. Cell phone, pager and calling card requests, as well as online directory requests may, be submitted by e-mail to firstname.lastname@example.org.
All requests must be submitted on a completed telecommunications work order accessible on our auxiliary services website. The work order may be faxed to extension 2488, or sent interoffice to Belfer Room 110.
- To obtain domestic area code listings, click here.
- To obtain international country codes, click here.
- For helpful fraud tips and information, click here.
- For white and yellow pages click here.
- The Einstein Telephone Directory is available through the office of auxiliary services. You may also access the same information here.