Einstein Housing includes four apartment buildings
Eastchester Road residences are for students only 1925/1935/1945 Eastchester Road
Rhinelander residence is reserved for Postdocs 1579 Rhinelander Avenue
For Students - Housing Policies
If living in Staff Housing, see Housing Office for any maintenance items
For Post-Docs -
If living in Rhinelander or Staff Housing, see Housing Office for any maintenance items
How do I request Housing work orders?
To request any repairs needed in your apartment, access request form here:
Is there parking for Residents?
Rhinelander Residence Parking Garage
- Parking Application
- When applying for a parking spot at 1579 Rhinelander, please print and complete the above application.
- Bring the completed application to the housing office located at 1935 Eastchester Road suite #1A
You will also need to bring the following documents:
Valid Driver's License
- Current Registration and Insurance
*Currently, we are unable to process credit card payments for monthly parkers.
Quikpark Parking Garage - Eastchester Residence
- Applications are available at the booth Monday through Friday from 7:00am to 7:00pm
- Weekend passes are no longer available
- Monthly parking holders can submit a payment at anytime using the drop box located by the entrance of the garage.
- Quikpark is only accepting checks, money orders & credit cards as form of payment for monthly parking (they do not accept cash).
*Currently, we are unable to process on-line payments for monthly parkers.
Bicycle Registration Form
Bicycle Registration and Abandonment Information